Listen to article
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) has dissolved the Party’s Ebonyi State Working Committee following refusal of factions to withdraw court cases as directed by the 8th resumed meeting of the APC National Executive Committee (NEC) and submit to internal party resolution mechanisms initiated by the CECPC.
A 15-member caretaker committee has subsequently been appointed by the APC CECPC to manage the Party’s affairs and carry out the planned membership registration, update, and revalidation exercise in Ebonyi State.
Ebonyi APC Caretaker Committee
1. Stanley Okoro – Chairman
2. John Nwankata – Vice Chairman (North)
3. Peter Nworie Ndubuisi – Vice Chairman (Central)
4. Ozoemena Njoku – Vice Chairman (South)
5. Charles Ofoke – Secretary
6. Engr. Ogbonnaya Igboke – Organising Secretary
7. Chidi Ogbuatu – Publicity Secretary
8. Barr. Ikaa, Ikaa Ukeni – Legal Adviser
9. Chief Paulinus Ali (Zomo) – Treasurer
10. Chief Joseph Ozibo – Financial Secretary
11. Ogochukwu David Elem – Youth Leader
12. Odo Oluchi Juliet – Women Leader
13. Ogbonna David Nshii – Auditor
14. Adum Uchenna Basil –Physically Challenged
15. Francis Obike Nweze – Welfare Secretary
As the Governor Mai Mala Buni-led APC CECPC repositions our great party, we urge our supporters, members and leaders in Ebonyi state
and other chapters to support and work towards the achievement of the peace and reconciliation mandate of the CECPC.
Deputy National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
THE EASTERN UPDATES