Home Features Enugu State Assembly Approves 2021 Budget Worth ₦169.8bn

Enugu State Assembly Approves 2021 Budget Worth ₦169.8bn

Listen to article

Enugu State House of Assembly today passed the state’s 2021 appropriation bill of ₦169.8 billion.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, the budget christened ‘Budget of recovery and Continued Growth,’ earmarked ₦101.1 billion (60% of the overall budget size) as capital expenditure, while the remaining 40% which translates to ₦68.1 billion was budgeted for recurrent expenditure.

The budget aligns with the Enugu State Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) 2021-2023 and Fiscal Strategy Paper (FSP), aimed at prudent fiscal management coupled with prioritization of public expenditure, all focused on achieving a better balance between capital and recurrent expenditures.

 

THE EASTERN UPDATES

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments